Birthing Hope. We were created to thrive and experience God’s best, right from birth. Let’s explore the possibilities and embrace the hope of a beautiful and empowering birthing experience.
Dr. Cathy Taig is passionate about seeing families thrive. She shares her wisdom on navigating the birthing journey, knowing your birthing options, and finding healing and hope for those who have had challenging birth experiences. We dive deep into the topic of birthing experiences and the importance of being informed and seeking God’s guidance in the process.
** It’s Created To Thrive’s 100th episode, and we are celebrating with an exciting giveaway!
📚 GIVEAWAY: we are giving away one free copy of Dr. Cathy Taig’s book, “Birthright: Discovering God’s Best for Your Birth Experience.” This inspiring and practical book offers both spiritual and practical guidance for a supernatural birthing experience.
**To enter the drawing:
1️⃣ Share this podcast episode on social media and tag me, @LoriKaySnyder. (Instagram and Facebook)
2️⃣ If not on social media Email a screenshot of your shared post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3️⃣ Leave a review on Apple Podcasts and email a screenshot as well.
By participating in all three options, you will receive two entries into the drawing. Winners will be announced by our next episode, so stay tuned!
Dr. Cathy has a B.A. in International Studies from the University of Michigan and a D.C. from Life University. She is certified in Webster and Morphogenic Field Techniques. Dr. Cathy has specialized in the care of pregnant moms and babies for the past 18 years. During that time she has been on television and radio promoting the benefits of natural health. Dr. Cathy and her husband, Dr. Tim Taig, have a chiropractic practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where they reside with their two children. Find Dr. Cathy’s book and connect with Dr. Cathy Taig at https://taigteam.com/ or on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3QDa9Uc
* Listen to Episode 38 “Believing & Waiting In Faith To Receive God’s Promises with Dr. Cathy Taig” to hear her miracle story of overcoming 16 years of infertility and miscarriage. https://loriksnyder.com/waiting-to-receive-gods-promises/
Birthing Hope: It’s time to embrace the hope and power that comes from including God in your pregnancy and birthing process.
🌟 Key Takeaways from this episode: 🌟
•Birthing is a very personal event: We are reminded that conception, pregnancy, and birth are supernatural events that cannot be done without God. It’s essential to surrender to His leading and rest in His strength, knowing that He is intricately involved in every step of the journey.
•Healing from past birth experiences: Many women have had difficult or traumatic birth experiences. It’s crucial to remember that your past does not define you or limit your future. God wants to heal you and provide comfort during this time. Don’t be afraid to seek healing through journaling, talking to friends, or seeking professional help.
•Options and choices in birthing: Contrary to common belief, there are various options and approaches to childbirth beyond the traditional hospital birth. Exploring alternatives such as home birth or birthing centers with knowledgeable staff can offer a more personal and empowering experience. Educate yourself, consider all possible outcomes, and remember that flexibility is important no matter your chosen path.
Key Topics Discussed
The Importance of Educating Yourself on Birthing Options
– The speaker’s prayer for those struggling with infertility and Healing and comfort for women who have had bad birth experiences
– Encouragement to not let past experiences define or hold them back
– The importance of including God in the birthing experience
– Challenges and complications faced during childbirth
– God’s care for individual stories and desire to bring healing and hope
– Suggestions for finding healing, including journaling and sharing experiences
– Examples of mothers who found hope and healing after negative experiences
– Cathy Taig’s book provides scripture and examples of women experiencing their birthright
– The importance of considering all possible outcomes and being prepared for home birth or hospital transfer
– The need for flexibility in birth planning
– Various options for giving birth (home birth, birthing centers, hospital birth)
– The statistic of the United States ranking 50th in infant mortality
– Dr. Cathy Taig’s book “Birth Right: Discovering God’s Best for Your Birth Experience”
– The preventable issues affecting babies that could be addressed through changing the birthing process
- The need to educate oneself and explore options for childbirth
- Encouragement to be aware of options and not settle for the status quo.
How to connect with Lori K. Snyder:
Remember to follow this podcast and please share with others.
Thank you for your continued support, and I look forward to bringing you more episodes filled with inspiration and encouragement.