Do you want to live by faith, where you trust God for provision, protection and to work it all out for your good.
I want to guide you in being led by God’s Spirit and Truth, so that no matter your situation, you don’t have to feel helpless, hopeless or fearful.
The answers are found in having a close, personal relationship with Jesus.
We must understand our New Covenant in Christ, and how to rightly divide the Word of Truth when reading the Bible.
We can experience
- Calm: we must be calm to walk in wisdom and peace. “Be still and know that I am God.” Ps. 46:10
- Wisdom: Ask God who doesn’t withhold wisdom, we need to ask in faith, believing and trusting God to give us what we need to know. (James 1:5-8)
- Peace: You can experience peace in the midst of your storm. Jesus is the prince of peace, and when we abide in Him we can have a peace that surpasses all understanding. Peace is a fruit of the Holy Spirit, & does not come from your circumstances.
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27
“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-8
Isaiah 26:3 “You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!“
How To experience Calm, Wisdom & Peace
- Word – anchors you in Truth. The Lord will “quicken” a word to you that will strengthen you, sustain you, give you His peace & joy.
- Got Honest with God about your emotions and exchange the negative ones for His.
- In your prayer language, which prays with your spirit bypasses your brain, builds you up spiritually, keeps in love of God, refreshes you, pray out mysteries, perfect prayers….
- Worship -fixes your attention on Jesus.
- Praise & thanksgiving are our weapons that silences the competing voices that try to get you to doubt God & His Truth. “Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:18
- In Acts 16, Paul & Silas are wrongly imprisoned. It was during the midnight hour they were praying, and signing praise to the Lord.
- Speak the Word to your storm/circumstances. Jesus was calm and took authority over what was trying to harm them in the boat. We can speak to symptoms in our body or anything that is trying to exalt itself above God’s Word.
- Wisdom. Holy Spirit is our Helper, Comforter, Teacher, and leads us into all truth….
Listen to the full episode here:
*My 1 Year Anniversary GIVEAWAY*
Win: a 30-minute Breakthrough coaching session (A $100 value)
How to Enter:
- Leave a review of this podcast on apple podcasts
- share one of my episodes with a friend or on social media and tag me @LoriKaySnyder).
- Take a screenshot of your review or your share and DM me or email @ Lori@LoriKSnyder.com
Connect with Me:
Winner will be announced soon.