Do you ever feel unworthy, unlovable, inadequate, broken vessel, not good enough, smart enough, spiritual enough…?
Are you struggling with an issue or confronted by painful memories or brokenness?
- Trauma affects our body, emotions, thoughts and beliefs, and we need healing from these events. The good news is Jesus understands our brokenness and can help.
- Brokenness was not the end of the story for Jesus, and through Him, neither is it the end of our story! Through Jesus Christ, we can experience physical, emotional and spiritual healing.
Whether you’ve been let down by disappointment, rejection, or resentment, Jesus came to heal your heart.
•“Brokenhearted” : is from the Greek word that depicts a person who has been shattered or fractured by life. It is the picture of those whose lives have been continually split up and fragmented.
•Jesus said that He came to “heal” the brokenhearted!
The word “heal” here means to set free or to loosen from the detrimental effects of a shattered life. The Greek meaning of this word speaks of a release from the destructive effects of brokenness. In other words, although there is every reason to experience and feel brokenness, the anointing that is on Jesus is more than enough to release you from its adverse effects.
Even though you were once broken by life, the anointing of the Holy Spirit has the power to restore and release you from this captivity that has held you in emotional bondage.
•We live in the acceptable year of the Lord. We are in an age of grace.
God’s grace is sufficient to release you from the pain of that experience. It may not happen overnight, but with the grace of God working in you — and you cooperating with His grace through faith — He can restore what the enemy meant for destruction.
Today I encourage you to throw open your arms and receive the grace of God that empowers and restores. It’s yours for the taking.
- Receive God’s grace through Jesus’ performance and obedience of doing God’s will, and bringing salvation.
- Agree with God’s Truth. (Amos 3:3)
- Personalize and Speak God’s Word
- Jesus has made you worthy to receive His grace, power and healing
Need help processing your difficult emotions?
I am a trauma-informed Resiliency Life Coach.
Let’s have a FREE connection chat to discuss how I might be able to help you thrive.