Have you ever wondered why God allows adversity in your life?
Is it hard to trust God’s plan for you during challenging times?
If you feel stuck, questioning if you’re even on the right path because your dreams aren’t becoming reality, this episode is for you!
In episode 106 of the Created To Thrive Podcast, Lori K. Snyder discusses how to overcome obstacles and trust God’s plan during adversities with Shayna Rattler, founder of A God Shift Movement.
- Why do we need God-shift moments in our lives and why does God allow things to happen
- Practical steps and spiritual practices to partner with God and move forward
- Find hope and healing from negative past experiences
- Use our God-given authority and Partner with God to grow
- Shift Your Mindset: Don’t let past experiences keep you stuck. Use them as tools for personal growth.
- Purpose: Adversity is often connected to our purpose in life.
- Belief and Identity: Our thoughts and beliefs shape our reality. Many of us struggle with feeling worthy or believing that God will do more for us.
- Create strong “I am” statements and consistently repeat it to yourself. Eventually, it will become a habit and empower you to receive all that God has prepared for you.
- **Lori has a free guide: “I Am Statements” to declare over ourself to help you replace limiting beliefs or lies. Grab that at Loriksnyder.com/resources/
What if your biggest setbacks could be your greatest setups for a breakthrough?”
Shayna is an executive, ordained prophet, author, and speaker who empowers individuals and organizations to move from difficult seasons into greater possibility. She has helped thousands of individuals and organizations around the world achieve personal growth and organizational excellence. She and her businesses have received multiple awards, she has published several books and has been featured in over 450 media outlets.
Shayna currently serves as a marketing executive for a leading technology company and hosts A God Shift Podcast and A God Shift with Shayna Rattler TV show. She is the founder of a god shift movement that focuses on moments of disruption leading to growth and aligning with God’s purpose during challenging times.
Connect with Shayna: agodshift.com
Check out Shayna’s FREE guide: “When God Says Shift”
Learn the four shifts that will be required of everyone in their life. Go to: Godsaysshift.com for your free guide.