Want to learn how to identify your emotional needs, heart desires, and heal from trauma?
Did you know that your emotions can unveil the deep desires of your heart?
It’s vital we learn how to be self-aware and have heart filling desires be met by God in order to live in His rest and peace. I want to help you experience emotional wellness!
I am beginning a series on how we can thrive mentally, emotionally and spiritually, with a biblical viewpoint.
In Episode 54, my good friend and wellness coach, Lisa Pinney is my guest. She is the owner and founder of Wholeness is Practice.
Lisa is an expert in working with hurting people and those with unresolved trauma. Her desire is to make emotional healing, health, and wholeness a regular part of a believer’s life everywhere. Lisa’s therapy is based upon scriptural principles and cognitive behavior therapy.
- God has put desires within us to accomplish His will.
- How to become self-aware of our emotional needs and heart desires
- the importance of connecting deeply to God to get our emotional needs met
- how to avoid self-protection, condemning or devaluing yourself
- be free to be the real you
- connecting to God to break patterns of unhealthy coping strategies
- how to live out of your heart and into your call
We would love to connect and help.
Connect with Lisa: www.wholenessinpractice.com
Email me with any questions you have regarding this episode or emotional health. email@example.com
Here’s a previous episode I reference: “Free To Be Me”